General Colors Water Based Spray Paint
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Boxes|
|Production Capacity:||80, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: TE-8008
- Appearance: Liquid
- Paint Film Property: Antiseptic Paint
- Level: Finish Coat
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, RoHS
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Volume: 400ml
- Validity: Three Years
- Transport Package: 12PCS/CTN
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Color: Black
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Method: Spray
- Category: One-Component Paint
- Substrate: Iron
- Formation Mechanism: Non Conversion Type
- Package: 12PCS/CTN
- Trademark: TEKORO
- Specification: CE, RoHS, SGS, GMP
- HS Code: 3208201090
This product is environmental -protective formula without lead, applying for ironware, woodenware, The cement surface, plastic ( except PE, PP soft wooden plastic), acrylic, poly-foam, glassware etc. And application for interior spray paint (water base) using, outdoor can also use. After dried, not fall off and not fade with water. Smell gentle, without strong organic solvents the pungent taste.
1. Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
3. Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is well matched
4. Keep 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. In case of little paint or only gas out, turn the nozzle 180° and try again.
6. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45°.
7. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be gained if operate in a cool, dry and dustless environment.
4. Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
5. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
6. Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight.
7. Keep out of the reach of children
|Volume||Pack Qty||Carton Specs.||Carton Dimension (estimated)||Container Qty (cartons)|