Tekoro Spray Paint
* Excellent Weather ability, Strong Hiding Power, Fast Drying
* Avoids Contacting with Gasoline or Organic Solvents Equipment
* For All Interior/Exterior Use
Adopt imported heat-plastic acrylic resin and Japanese advanced paint technology, this paint is easy to use with fleshy film, weather-resistance, rigidity, flexibility, anti-strike, high adhesive ability, long lasting color, etc.
It is widely used to spray and repair on metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramic, ABS plastic and other surface.
1. Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
3. Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is well matched
4. Keep 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. In case of little paint or only gas out, turn the nozzle 180° and try again.
6. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45°.
7. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be gained if operate in a cool, dry and dustless environment.
4. Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
5. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
6. Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight.
7. Keep out of the reach of children
|Volume||Pack Qty||Carton Specs.||Carton Dimension (estimated)||Container Qty (cartons)|