- Model NO.: TE-8029
- Package: 12PCS/CTN
- Trademark: TEKORO
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Volume: 450ml, 550ml
- Validity: Three Years
- Specification: CE, RoHS, SGS, GMP
1. If possible remove object causing puncture.
2. Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use;
3. Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tyre appears firm.
4. After bumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
1. It is just for emergency use. Repair your punctured tire at your earliest possibility.
2. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
3. Store in a cool, dry place ; Avoid direct sunlight.
4. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
5. Keep out of reach of children;
|Volume||Pack Qty||Carton Specs.||Carton Dimension (estimated)||Container Qty (cartons)|